Thursday 9 February 2012

The Heart Within

I finally made it to the end!  It's taken me AGES to write this pattern up with all the variations and all the diagrams!  I've looked and looked and looked at it, trying to catch all the typos, all the mistakes - phew!  I also had the help of my test-tatter (thank you Carol!) but it's still quite worrying that something might have escaped my attention and you find out after you've sent it out in the big wide world!  So fingers-crossed, all is good with it - and you like it!

Motif no.8

I was particularly pleased with the little heart that forms inside the big heart...
hence the name of course!


This pattern comes with three variations:





So you can choose which one you like best.
I had one more version which didn't make it onto the pattern
as it was getting rather large (it is four pages long
with diagrams and photos)

Just one more to show how nice
it looks on a card:



I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day as I will be away until the 23rd of February.

Best wishes,

5 comments:

  1. Śliczne serduszka, zwłaszcza turkusowe.
    Pozdrawiam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your heart designs are truly lovely! The one with "Heart Within" sort of reminds me of a mother's heart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous well done I love them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, it's always appreciated!